10 Reasons to Become a Member
- Credibility: Consumers are 63% more likely to purchase goods and services from a business that is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce. Overall confidence is also much higher to refer a Chamber member vs. general business.
- Unity: The Chamber brings like-minded businesses together to express concerns, present ideas and share experiences with each other for the overall betterment of the community.
- Marketing/Advertising: The Chamber allows you to advertise your business by sponsoring events and advertising on its website and communication.
- Hot Deals: Offer fellow members special deals that the Chamber will promote in its communication and on its website.
- Involvement: Your membership says that you are a community player ready to do business and make a difference.
- Exposure: Receive publicity and visibility through Chamber communication, events and the website featuring online member directory.
- Buy Locally: The Chamber promotes doing business locally featuring a robust countywide Chamber Cash program. Checks accepted can be deposited right into your business bank account.
- Resources: Receive membership contact information, mailing labels and important local business data.
- Business Contacts: Expand your network by meeting new people, both consumers and business owners, through Chamber events and communication.
- Referrals: Consumers that call the Chamber needing services are referred to your place of business and you have the opportunity to participate in the growing structured referral program Deep Dive.