How many times have you left a networking meeting with a fistful of business cards and an uneasy feeling that you wasted valuable time?
The Sheboygan Chamber takes networking to a new level with Deep Dive 1.5, which forges purposeful connections that give you consistent results. Each meeting lasts 1.5 hours and takes place twice each month. Working together, networking takes on a deeper meaning for all Deep Dive 1.5 members.
And you don’t need to commit right away – our Open Invitation lets you attend any meeting as a guest to get your feet wet. If you decide to join, drop off your application at the Chamber office or submit it to the leader after the meeting. It’s that easy.
Here’s How It Works:
- Every Deep Dive 1.5 meeting begins with a Solo Dive, where each member provides a brief overview of their business.
- A Group Dive occurs at every meeting, allowing members to connect informally in small groups during the meal.
- A Deep Dive offers an in-depth presentation of a member’s business.
- The meeting ends with Bubbles, a time to wrap up by sharing final news and details of the next meeting.
Ready to Dive In?
- Your business must be a Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce member in good standing.
- Only one direct competitor company is allowed per group. Similar occupations can be represented, but each participant must have a different concentration.
- There is no mandatory requirement for attendance; since participation is the key to success for every member of the group, regular participation is encouraged.
- There are no fees except for the cost of meals.
Deep Dive 1.5 has grown to four groups, each completely focused on building strong relationships with a dedicated group of Chamber members, emphasizing results-based networking.
Group A- Tuesday - 1st & 3rd: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Group B- Thursday - 2nd & 4th: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Group C- Wednesday- 2nd & 4th: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Group D- Thursday - 2nd & 4th: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. Our Facebook Page
Group E- Tuesday - 1st & 3rd: 4:40 - 6:00 p.m.
Looking to “Dive In”? Email Shawn Jackson.